[C-U Smokefree] Thursday

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 30 10:45:05 CST 2004

We have two events on Thursday - and all are invited to participate:

We are having our display table at the Urbana Health Fair at the Urbana
Civic Center in downtown Urbana (behind the Police Station) from 9 am to
2 pm.

We still need help staffing that display, especially a.m. set-up.  The
Health Fair starts at 10 am.

Also, we are having a Campus Organizing Meeting this Thursday at 5:30 pm
in room 217 of the Illini Union.  We are hoping to discuss the campaign
and mobilize our student members.

We need your help to make both a success!

Thanks,

Scott

President
C-U Smokefree Alliance