[C-U Smokefree] Meetings and events

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 09:03:56 CDT 2005

Just a brief reminder about THREE meetings and events upcoming in the next week.

Tonight, August 10, 5:30 - 7:00
Regular C-U Smokefree Organizational Meeting
Room L-159, Parkland College
As we approach our study session September 13, we need as many people as possible to help us out!
We will bring a Subway sandwich tray and drinks, a small donation to help defray the cost of that would be appreciated.

Saturday, August 13, 11-6
C-U Smokefree Display tent at C-U Day
Douglass Park, Champaign
We DESPERATELY need more volunteers to sign up for the day to staff our tent for one or two hours. This is an easy task for those who would like to help out, and others will be there with you. Right now, this task is falling on just a small handful of members.  We need to spread out the work!

Monday, August 15, 11-9
C-U Smokefree Fundraiser
Ned Kelly's Restaurant
Come and eat lunch and/or dinner, get 10% off of your bill, and have 10% of your total donated to C-U Smokefree.  Let's show Ned Kelly's just how many smokefree there are out there!

Please put these events on your calendar and help out when and where you can.  To volunteer, contact me at sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com, or nhillier at cuphd.org.

For more details on the event or location, please see the links on our website, www.cu-smokefree.org

C-U Smokefree!

Prez Scott