[C-U Smokefree] Meeting Wednesday, 5:30, Parkland L159

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 08:44:16 CST 2005

Just a reminder about our meeting this Wednesday - we
have an exciting agenda.

Two council members will be attending: Giraldo Rosales
from Champaign and Dennis Roberts from Urbana.  We'll
be talking about plans for our town meeting the first
of the year and about our strategy overall.

Kathy Drea from the ALA will be there to talk about a
potential new source of funding for our efforts.

We'll be "debriefing" from an ANR Smokefree training
that four of us attended in November.

We'll be planning our First Annual Christmas Bash
(Nov. 13 at Ned Kelly's).

This will be a very important meeting, and Subway
sandwiches and drinks will be provided!

MARK YOUR CALENDARS and I hope to see all of you
there!

Scott