[C-U Smokefree] Smokefree Holiday Party!!

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 12 08:34:01 CST 2005

The party is Tuesday, Dec 13!

-----Original Message-----
From: cu-smokefree-bounces at lists.cu-smokefree.org
[mailto:cu-smokefree-bounces at lists.cu-smokefree.org] On Behalf Of Scott
Hays
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 9:11 PM
To: cu-smokefree at cu-smokefree.org;
cu-smokefree-announce at cu-smokefree.org
Subject: [C-U Smokefree] Smokefree Holiday Party!!

Hello to all!

Please come and join our smokefree Holiday party as we
breathe the clean indoor air at Ned Kelly's Steakhouse
in Urbana!

Our party will be upstairs at Ned Kelly's and will
start at 7pm and go to 9 or later.  Just tell the
hostess you are there for the CU Smokefree party and
come on up!

We'll have music, fun and good cheer as we celebrate
the season and ring in the new year. We may not have
smokefree cities, but the year has brought us several
new smokefree restaurants to  celebrate and thousands
of new friends and supporters.  At this rate, we'll
only have to keep going for another 30 or 40 years...

All are invited, and, to those who belong to other
groups and ohter lists, please forward this
announcement to other members of your group and invite
all to come celebrate with us.

Any questions, call me at 778-2645, or email me at
sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com or Nikki Hillier at
nhillier at cuphd.org.

Sincerely,

Scott