[C-U Smokefree] Ned Kelly's story

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 7 15:43:03 CST 2005

Here's the "business section" story on Ned Kelly's by Deb Pressey -
there's ANOTHER story on us coming out tomorrow!

http://www.newsgazette.com/localnews/story.cfm?Number=17644

Also, I've been told Ch. 3 ran a "pre" story on us this morning about
the data that will be announced...

Listen for us also on NewsTalk 1400/ 97.5 and on WILL - we have talked
to both.

Can somebody write a short N-G letter saying how WONDERFUL you think the
Ned Kelly's decision is (NOT from C-U Smokefree) and how pleased you
were to read the story... (I'm sure you were going to anyway even had I
not asked)

Prez Scott