[C-U Smokefree] Eat at Ned's

Scott P Hays sphays at ad.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 25 17:19:21 CST 2005

Hi all,

We just got advance notice that Ned Kelly's (in all 4 regional
locations) will go 100% smokefree (restaurant and bar area) as of Feb.
1.

What's perhaps even more exciting is that I have spoken with Operating
Partner John Schmitt and he's 100% behind the city policy and our
mission.  He will likely our host our February 7th Press Conference as
well.

So go have a amokefree steak next Tuesday (and then come to our CU
Smokefree regular meeting).

In other good news, local folksinger and smokefree supporter Joni
Laurence will be performing at the Cowboy Monkey in May and the bar will
be smokefree "by artist request."  More details on that later, but let's
plan on making the evening a success for Joni and for smokefree bars
everywhere!

CU Smokefree!

The Prez.

Scott P. Hays