[C-U Smokefree] Poll

Varble, Matt Matt_Varble at admworld.com
Tue Oct 4 09:48:03 CDT 2005

I am a business owner. I believe at the time I hastily wrote the message
to the list serve I hadn't read the entire poll question until after
seeing Mr. DeWan's reply. I copied and pasted that link from another
local blogger who had it up on his site. I would like to let everyone
know that it wasn't a "closed" internet survey as anyone could have
linked to it and answered (irrespective of whether they owned a
business), however I certainly didn't intend to misrepresent anything.

Thanks,

Matt Varble