[C-U Smokefree] Smokefree happy hour

Nikki Hillier nhillier at cuphd.org
Mon Oct 17 08:59:02 CDT 2005

Hi all-

Last Thursday, we had a happy hour social at KoFusion.  We had a great turn out and a fabulous time (to speak for everyone that was there). I think our Wednesday meeting is being canceled, so I would like to have our weekly social at Silvercreek's tini martini tasting and beer tasting.  It's $10 to taste 5 martini's, and I think less to try 5 beers.  There will be snacky foods and live music (I think Mike Ingram and Kayla Brown).  Hope to see you all there  6-ish?  Again, there will be door prizes... different ones.  I e-mailed a few of you about Krannert's tasting, but some of you who were particularly excited about wine tasting are gone this week, and with our meeting being canceled, I thought this would be a good opportunity for you to check out Silvercreek's tini martini night.

Hope to see you all there!

Nikki Hillier

Nikki Hillier, BS MSPH
Health Educator