[C-U Smokefree] "Anti-smoking advocates excel in deception"

Varble, Matt Matt_Varble at admworld.com
Tue Feb 14 10:30:12 CST 2006

Here's my reply to the idiot writing the editorial:

"And to anyone who still considers it a nuisance and health threat at
public places, we have an answer for you too: leave."

Oh so the 2 year old child has the option to leave? How about the 6 year
old in a smoke filled restaurant? No, don't think so.

How about you leave and take your rights out to the corner with your
cigarette instead of subjecting everyone else to your habit?

-Matt Varble

Anti-smoking advocates excel in deception:
http://www.dailyillini.com/news/2006/02/14/Opinions/Column.AntiSmoking.A
dvocates.Excel.In.Deception-1612002.shtml

C-U Smokefree!
Dan
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/