[C-U Smokefree] News-Gazette Story

Kathryn Anthony kanthony at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 30 09:24:36 CST 2006

excellent article, and with all the facts straight!  thanks to all
for their efforts!!--KA

>This story appeared on the front page of today's News Gazette - the
>print story included a nice graphic about the other communities
>considering ordinances throughout Illinois.
>
>Thank Kathy Drea for providing extensive information about this
>story (and me for giving Mike Monson Kathy's phone no. - you're
>welcome!)
>
>http://www.news-gazette.com/localnews/story.cfm?Number=19791
>
>Also, Lung, Heart, and Cancer have a jointly published letter on
>yesterday's editorial page that you should check out - I can't
>forward a link to that. It's a very powerful letter.
>
>Don't forget: Meeting this Wed. Feb 1 at 5:30 at Carle Forum,
>Lauhoff Conference Room.
>
>Parking is free and food will be provided.
>
>CU Smokefree!
>
>Scott
>
>The Prez
>sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com

KATHRYN H. ANTHONY
Professor, Design Program Faculty
School of Architecture
117 Temple Buell Hall, 611 Taft Drive
Champaign IL  61820  USA
Tel:  (217) 244-5520 voice mail
FAX:  (217) 244-2900
E-mail:	kanthony at uiuc.edu
	http://www2.arch.uiuc.edu/kanthony/bio/

Check out my 3 books:
1.  Design Juries on Trial:  The Renaissance of the Design Studio
http://www2.arch.uiuc.edu/DesignJuriesOnTrial
2.  Designing for Diversity:  Gender, Race and Ethnicity in the
Architectural Profession
http://www.press.uillinois.edu/f01/anthony.html
3.  Running for Our Lives:  An Odyssey with Cancer
http://www2.arch.uiuc.edu/RunningForOurLives