[C-U Smokefree] Upcoming Urbana Public Forum

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 12:08:50 CST 2006

Greetings to all who yearn to breathe free!

We want to be sure all of our supporters are aware of
next week's Public Forum on Smoke-Free Legislation in
the city of Urbana.

Urbana Public Forum on Smokefree Legislation
Carle Forum, Pollard Auditorium
7:30 to 9:30 pm
506 W. Park Street, Urbana

Carle Forum is located on Park Street directly north
of the Carle Parking Garage, north of University
Avenue. Free Parking is available in the Champaign
County Fairgrounds commuter lot, enter from North
Coler.  Shuttle service is available from that lot
every 10 minutes until 10 pm.

Here is a link to the smokefree concerts website with
the official flyer produced by the city of Urbana.
Please feel free to print, copy and distribute this
flyer as widely as you can.

www.smokefreeconcerts.com

This forum is an opportunity for you to support the
adoption a smokefree ordinance in the city of Urbana,
you can sign up to speak (priority will be given to
Urbana residents), or we also need you just to show up
in a gesture of broad community support.

C-U Smokefree!

Scott

The Prez

CU Smokefree Alliance