[C-U Smokefree] Sun Times

Kathleen Gary ksgcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 11:44:39 CDT 2006

Thanks for sharing, Scott.  Interesting that our own local paper here in Champaign mentions nothing about this success.  We will celebrate this success despite this.  I know that people will enjoy their new smokefree environments in Champaign come August!

  Thanks again to all of the smokefree supporters out there who made their voices heard!  We couldn't have done it without you!

  Kathy G.

Scott P Hays <sphays at ad.uiuc.edu> wrote:
                Picked up in Chicago – nothing about Mayor Cancer, though.

  http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/smoke17.html

  Thanks,

  Scott