[C-U Smokefree] Fwd: New Cigarette Litter Public Service Announcement and More!

George Carlisle carlisle at soltec.net
Mon Sep 25 11:19:46 CDT 2006

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Cigarette Litter News <newsletter at cigarettelitter.org>
To: Cigarette Newsletter <newsletter at cigarettelitter.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:47:47 PM GMT-0600
Subject: New Cigarette Litter Public Service Announcement and More!

      Our New Public Service Announcement is Ready to Air!
      Check out our newest public service announcement designed to educate the public about cigarette litter. Please forward the below link to as many friends, family and co-workers as you can and ask them to do the same! You can also contact us for more information about getting your local TV stations to donate air time for this PSA. E-mail PSA [at] CigaretteLitter [dot] Org.

      http://www.cigarettelitter.org/psa.asp

      Our Friends at BUTTsOUT have a PSA of their own
      BUTTsOUT, the Australian Pocket Ashtray company that is taking the world by storm, created their own PSA for use in a recent cigarette litter reduction campaign in Canada.

      http://www.buttsout.net/canada

      BUTTsOUT also has an exciting new North American distribution partnership with Ecolad Corporation:

      http://www.ecolad.com

      Congratulations to Keep America Beautiful
      Keep American Beautiful, along with many local affiliates, has launched a pcoket ashtray and cigarette litter awareness campaign of its own which has generated a great deal of media coverage. You can see more about the program, including information about Keep America Beautifuls CD-ROM "Guide to Cigarette Litter Prevention" at the link below:

      http://www.kab.org/programs2.asp?id=728

      These e-mail newsletters are sent out no more than four times a year. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter in the future, simply reply to this e-mail and type the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.