[C-U Smokefree] Yard Signs are IN!

Scott Hays sphcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 12:44:37 CDT 2007

I now have a collection of yard signs in my car for
each of our four candidates.

I might recommend placing up to three signs based on
the three of the four candidates you support, but if
you want all four, we can do that, too.

Signs can be picked up generally between 9 and 2:30
this week at my office at 510 Devonshire Dr. (NW
corner of Fox and Devonshire one block west of Neil).
My office is the Center for Prevention Research and
Development and there is a sign on Devonshire.

Please call first if you are coming and I'll meet you
in the back (North side) of my building.  Call
778-2645.

I'm also willing to drop off the signs of your choice
at your address Monday or Tuesday.  Just let me know
which ones you want.  I'll ask you to place them in
your yard where you want them.

Thanks,

Scott Hays
President