[C-U Smokefree] Smokefree Celebration!! Wed Jan 31 5:30pm @ Jupiter's Pizzeria & Billiards

Kathleen Gary ksgcusmokefree at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 10:37:03 CST 2007

Congratulations Champaign-Urbana!!  Our twin cities are now smokefree!  I hope all of you are able to enjoy this success today!!  It is a NEW DAY in the neighborhood!

  With warmest regards,  Kathy G.

  Kathleen Gary
  3106 Sylvan Drive
  Champaign, IL 61821

Daniel Lewart <lewart at cu-smokefree.org> wrote:
  C-U Smokefree Alliance and City Council supporters,

We've worked hard for over three years, and it's finally time for a ...

Smokefree Celebration!!
* Wed Jan 31 5:30pm
* Jupiter's Pizzeria & Billiards
http://www.jupiterspizza.com/
* 39 E Main St, Champaign
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=39+E+Main+St,+Champaign,+IL

If you can't attend, don't worry--we will have further celebrations
(with more advance notice) after Scott returns from southern Illinois.

C-U Smokefree in 1 day!
Dan
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/