[C-U Smokefree] Thu Jun 7 5:30pm Strategy Session @ L159 Parkland College

Daniel Lewart lewart at cu-smokefree.org
Thu Jun 7 10:41:12 CDT 2007

C-U Smokefree Alliance,

We are having a Strategy Session tonight:
	Thu Jun 7 5:30pm
	L159 Parkland College
	http://www.parkland.edu/welcome/maps/floor1.pdf

C-U Smokefree!
Dan
http://www.cu-smokefree.org/
On Mon Jun 4, 2007, Scott Hays wrote:

I would like to call a strategy session to discuss the next steps for C-U
Smokefree in light of current and likely future developments.  As for
me, I'm beginning to look in directions beyond C-U Smokefree, but I'd
like to know how the rest of the group feels.

So I propose we meet at June's place (ie: Parkland) the Thursday, June 7
at 5:30. (June already has it scheduled).

We need to discuss:

  1) The official maintenance of the organization (as registered with
     the state).

  2) Maintenance of our bank account (with very limited funds, currently).

  3) Maintenance of the web site and cost factors

  4) Other local activities or causes our group may want to turn to.