[CUWiN-Dev] cleaning out pending requests:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 4 13:27:14 CST 2005

hi all,

i know that chase has been swamped by work, so i cleaned out a few pending
admin requests on the -dev list.  i've also signed up one new list member
(Bob Keyes) who's working with roofnet.  we have two other pending
submission requests (from "deepesh" <deepesh at dmc.ajou.ac.kr> and Dan Flett
<conhoolio at hotmail.com>).  i've asked them to send me a brief intro -- do
we have any sort of guidelines about subscription requests or is it open
to anyone who wants to subscribe?

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst