[CUWiN-Dev] Intel jumps into mesh networks fray.

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Wed Mar 9 18:34:57 CST 2005

Ya, I've studied their sh*t.  It's a generic sort of meshed networking and
looks to me like window-dressing, official designations aside.

Personally, I wouldn't consider what they propose.  It doesn't solve any of
the big problems, like routing and bandwidth degradation.  CUWin is now ahead
of where they'll be in two years.

Carl Cook