[CUWiN-Dev] Quagga Routing Protocol?

Quantum Scientific Info at Quantum-Sci.com
Sun Mar 13 16:41:07 CST 2005

Well, Quagga ospf6d is not routing IPV6.  No 6 routing on the router for me.
I am out of time for this... the whole weekend shot.

Neither Quagga nor Radvd are assigning global IPs, mysteriously, and there's
no firewall problem.  The router is not answering internal LAN neighbour
solicitations, again no firewall messages.

I am about fed up with things that don't work.  No matter what I do, I can't
make icmpv6 143  pass through the firewall.

I guess IPV6 is half-baked.

Carl Cook

On Sunday 13 March 2005 12:40, Quantum Scientific wrote:
> I just found out about Quagga, and that CUWin is compatible.
>
> Which routing protocol would be best aligned with the CUWin project and/or
have the best IPV6 functionality?