[CUWiN-Dev] Re: Recommendations on 802.11b PCI 2.1 cards for CUWin ?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Fri Mar 18 16:25:34 CST 2005

Hi James,

Folks on the -dev list may be able to help you (I've cc-ed the list -- if
anyone has ideas where James can get an appropriate wireless card, let us
know.  The problem about changing chipsets is a big one -- I'm hoping
someone can provide a URL where you can get a fully supported card online.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
President                 *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst