[CUWiN-Dev] Re: CU-Wireless-Dev Digest, Vol 11, Issue 28 Re: mOnOwall

Rick Elnor rick at nixbased.com
Mon Mar 28 19:11:00 CST 2005

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:36:12 -0600 (CST)
From: Sascha Meinrath <sascha at ucimc.org>
Subject: [CUWiN-Dev] monowall...
To: CUWiN Dev Team <cu-wireless-dev at cuwireless.net>

monowall just went beta:  http://m0n0.ch/wall/

i know we looked at this some time ago; but i was wondering if we
shouldn't take a look again now that things are stabalizing on the
project.  are there components/features that we could use in future CUWiN
releases?

I maybe a lil bias on this as I am a big mOnOwall fan but I think things like ez-ipupdate and Dnsmasq can always be useful (if you guys covered those 2 and I missed it sorry about that.

On a side note I plan to start test suites for the CuWIN builds as soon as I have my laptop back (it died last week) I've talked to David about this and I believe Sascha was told by the Starnix boys....anyway just a heads up.