[Cu-wireless] Dec. 30, 2001 meeting?

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 29 23:44:17 CST 2001

just curious if we're meeting tomorrow (dec 30th).  i just got back this
evening from san diego i will be at my house (604 s. race street) at
1:30.  so if folks want to come along and continue with the master
plan.  you're all invited to join me.  currently, we have one router almost
completely ready to go, we have another router that needs some final setup
but could be ready to go by the end of the day.  we have enough wireless
cards and antennas to connect the two routers.  we could have a working
node (our first thus far) set up by the end of the day -- just depends on
who shows up.

hope to see you tomorrow,

--sascha