[Cu-wireless] wireless article

Paul Riismandel p-riism at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 18 17:24:08 CDT 2001

Cool.  The idea keeps inspiring me -- the problems are just money and
time.  I would gladly share my cable modem bandwidth and slap an antenna on
my house, and I don't think I'm alone.  We just need a few folks willing to
slap together old 486 routers and buy the transceivers--100 people at $10 a
pop?  50 @ $20?

BTW,  I blogged this one and added some comments: http://www.mediageek.org

--Paul