[Cu-wireless] wireless help

Paul Wefel pwefel at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 13 09:34:45 CDT 2001

Hi Mike,

Sounds like you want to extend your DSL service from your home to the
firehouse using wireless - right?  How far from your house is the firehouse?
Do you have a clear line-of-sight?  Any tall structures nearby that you
could mount antennas on?  Am I even on the right track with what you are
looking for?

-Paul