[Cu-wireless] Summary of antenna test results

Clint Popetz cpopetz at cpopetz.com
Tue Nov 13 13:51:51 CST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 01:45:11PM -0600, Clint Popetz wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 01:41:58PM -0600, Joe Futrelle wrote:
> > On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 01:36:36PM -0600, Paul Wefel wrote:
> > > The pringle can antennas rock! Jon and I have the parts to build a couple
> > > more to add to the collection.  We just need to find some time to do it.
> >
> > Again, I volunteer the 1205 S. Race rooftop.  Perhaps with a PCA
> > (Pringle Can Antenna) I can get my signal to reach to Carle park; that
> > would be tres q00l, n'est-ce que pas que ouai?

<Doh, accidently sent that with no useful comment.>

In the new lingo, reaching Carle park would be "hella cool."

I don't know who is putting together maps, but as of 12/10 I can offer
the roof of my house at 703 E. Illinois (near Illinois and Anderson)
for an antenna.

I want to reach Crystal lake park, so I can work from a canoe.  Mmm.

				-Clint