[Cu-wireless] Wireless map updated (again)

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Sat Apr 27 00:08:27 CDT 2002

Hi,

I udpated the "wireless" map with data I collected last week-end (a little
bit around Race Street as Sascha requested, and some along Green Street).
I also did a major revamp of the way the data is presented. The page now
shows wireless networks and (new!) GPS data; this gives you an idea of
where I've been driving -- and potentially, where there are no open access
points. Showing all the data while keeping the images readable prooved a
little bit challenging; hopefully the compromise I came up with makes some
sense.

Still same place: http://mapper.shimaore.net/Mapper/wireless/index.html

HTH,
Stéphane