[Cu-wireless] meeting tomorrow pm?

stephane at shimaore.net stephane at shimaore.net
Thu Aug 22 10:01:58 CDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, David Young wrote:

> I propose that we have a work meeting tomorrow. Please bring something,
> anything wireless to work on.
>
> Please RSVP.

I just found out a training I was scheduled for from 9:00-1:00 today got
rescheduled to 5:00-9:00pm. I don't think I'm going to be able to make it
tonight. :(

> I plan to work on the CD-ROM until it implements our new network design.
> Hopefully, before we finish tomorrow, it will exchange routes with
> Stephane's Soekris.

I'll probably be working on CUW stuff before 5pm. Ideally I could have a
JFFS2 flash image if you want to play with it tonight. Worst case it would
be an ext2fs image (more or less last week's + DHCP).
S.