[Cu-wireless] website idea

Ralph Johnson johnson at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Aug 30 04:26:59 CDT 2002

In general, I like the new website design.  One thing that is
missing, however, is some idea of who is involved.  When people
come to the website, they should get an idea of a group of busy
beavers constructing their new home, providing an exciting new
environment for the entire community.  There need to be names
and activities.  The current set of pages look too much like
the product of a single person, not a community.

Maybe we could have some sort of a project page, with a list
of people working on each project.  Or else have a members
page, with a list of interest for each member.  This would
make it easier for new people to join, because they could
see who has similar interests and contact them.  Of course,
that would require us to provide that information.

What do you think?

-Ralph Johnson