[Cu-wireless] request for People & Projects information (was Re: [Cu-wireless] website idea)

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Fri Aug 30 11:49:40 CDT 2002

Ralph and Dave,

Thanks to both of you for the feedback!  Stephane and I talked about a
quite similar idea of having a "People & Projects" section.  My plan for
how to come up with this is much similar to what you (Ralph) suggest..
so.. here goes.

In an effort to come up with a "People & Projects" page, if you would like
your name listed in this section, please send me one to four sentences
about you, a list of the projects (plus links to information about them
if applicable) on which you are working, a link to your homepage or to
each of the projects, perhaps even a url to a picture that would show up
inline with your text.  I will do my best to fit all of the text you send
into the page, but if you edit it yourself so that it is not too long, it
will make the job of pulling all of them together into this page much
easier for me.

Entries will be arranged by alphabetical order unless the group feels
there's a need for some other ordering.

Mark and I fleshed out what feels like a comprehensive future site layout.
I will send one possible site "table of contents" to the list for review
and discussion so that any ideas about the text to place on each page may
be shot around.

And if discussion about using Wiki needs to happen, then so be it.  My
thoughts were to get something up soon, and my lack of experience with
getting Wiki working held its use back.  Just letting people know that I
don't want to hold anyone to this site if they really feel something
better exists.

In an unrelated note, did I mention these pages are 100% valid HTML and
CSS?  Perhaps I should also include links to the w3c's validator engine
just to emphasize. =)

regards,
Chase Phillips
--