[Cu-wireless] next meeting

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Mon Dec 9 01:41:53 CST 2002

Mark,

Thanks for leading on this DSL research, it is important.

I appreciate your taking on the lectures, too. A monthly lecture works
for me. I prefer that technical speakers are technical, and non-technical
speakers are not. =)

Dave

dyoung at ojctech.com      Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933