[Cu-wireless] ... n-type connectors

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Mon Dec 9 14:55:19 CST 2002

Tim,

If you are on the university's payroll, you can probably buy N connectors
from the EE department.  As far as I know, the next nearest place you can
buy N connectors retail is in St. Louis.

Electrocomm Wireless (ecommwireless.com), Hyperlink Technologies
(hyperlinktech.com), Tessco (tessco.com), and RF Parts (rfparts.com)
carry the parts you are looking for.

I think RF Parts makes the most sales to hobbyists, especially ham
operators, so they are cool with a $25-$50 order.  Electrocomm has a
$100 minimum order, and Tessco is a wholesaler.

Dave

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 01:01:44PM -0600, Tim Yardley wrote:
> I am looking to purchase n-type chassis mount female connectors.  Are
> there any "known" good places to buy these?  I checked around locally,
> but had no luck.. so I assume I will have to order online.
>
> I am not really looking for the panel mount ones, as I would prefer a
> screw on connector.
>
> Anyone have some links for me to check out for pricing and such?
>
> Thanks.
>
> /tmy

dyoung at ojctech.com      Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933