[Cu-wireless] NG article

niteshad at whopper.de niteshad at whopper.de
Mon Dec 30 23:51:11 CST 2002

>Sascha is going to be making lots of changes to the site really soon
>(tomorrow pm, hopefully).

Sascha is going to be hacking HTML on New Years Eve?  Damn, that's
dedication to the cause.  I realize that the NG article will probably generate some
interest, but I seriously doubt that very many people will be surfing by on
New Year's...after all Dick Clark will be on TV live for the the
6.02*10^23rd installment of "New Year's Rockin' Eve" and we can't miss that! >;D

--
This email account and domain name will be deactivated
on 31 December 2002.  Please make arrangements with

Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net