[Cu-wireless] OJC node: almost there

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Sun Feb 10 03:09:08 CST 2002

Certainly I give technical support for the OJC node. It's just important
that no one thinks OJC, the business, will fill in for me under any
circumstances---not even to toggle a power switch. That does not mean
that you cannot rely on any OJC employee who you personally know.

Sorry if my previous message on the list sounded like pre-emptive
finger-wagging. Because OJC is a peculiar company, sometimes it has
had to remind people that we really are a business whose resources are
dedicated to business purposes, first.  It is usually embarrassing for
the reminder and the "remindee" when these reminders are made. So that
there will be no confusion, I wanted to be up-front about OJC's official
NON-relationship to our project. =)

Dave

--
David Young                   On the Job Consulting
dyoung at onthejob.net     Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933