[Cu-wireless] question about your Champaign-Urbana Grassroots Wireless Internet Project

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 5 14:39:45 CST 2002

Hi Dale,

We are not a company, but rather a collective of people who are interested
in setting up community-run, wireless, ubiquitous internet in the
Champaign-Urbana area.  If you're interested in this sort of project,
check out:

www.seattlewireless.com, or better yet given your e-mail, www.consume.net

These resources should point you in the right direction.  If you have any
questions about what we are doing locally, feel free to contact us or, if
you're local, stop by our weekly work meetings (1:30p.m. at the
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center -- 218 W. Main St. in downtown
Urbana).

Best of luck,

--Sascha