[Cu-wireless] grasroots wireless internet project

ksosa ksosa at ansotech.com
Tue Jul 2 16:19:12 CDT 2002

Hi,

My name is Katherine Sosa and I work for a technology company in Melrose Park, Illinois about to expand it's services to include wireless internet access in the Kane COunty area. I found your website/wireless internet project on the net while I was doing research and was interested in participating and helping you construct a wireless infrastructure in Champaign, given it is mutually beneficial to both parties. WE would like to survey the site you are speaking of as well as see any documantation we made need to make a charitable decision. Please email me back or call me toll free (877) 389-8728. Thanks and take care.

You can check out company website out at www.ansotech.com

Katherine Sosa
Marketing Director
Ansotech, Inc.