[Cu-wireless] meeting tomorrow?

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Wed Jul 10 23:28:21 CDT 2002

The Web site still lists the old meeting day, Tuesday, but we meet
Thursdays to avoid Humpty Dumpster's practice. Right?

Do people want to meet tomorrow? Here are some issues for a meeting:

 * Mark prepared a lesson on radio physics that he was not able to give
   two Thursdays ago. Maybe he will give that this Thursday.

 * I would like to discuss some of the problems I am running into with
   the implementation of our network design, especially where we are
   pushing the envelope with DHCP.

 * I would also like to work to set up our lab, because I have reached the
   point where I can perform meaningful tests with more than two
   computers.

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933