[Cu-wireless] Re: CU-Wireless was in the news

Peter Folk pfolk at gargtech.com
Wed Jul 17 13:49:32 CDT 2002

> We were in the Sunday News-Gazette. It's too bad they did not get in
> touch with any of us personally. They gave our URL in the article.

They did try to get in touch with Zach; I assume they succeeded or
I don't know where they would have gotten your URL (I told them
what I could about the Group but I didn't know the URL at the time).
Anyway, if they contact me in the future, who should I direct them
to, and what contact methods?

Pete
p.s. I didn't cause the article (not that I'm complaining =); they
got Zach's and my name and number from other sources.