[Cu-wireless] meeting today

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Tue Jun 4 16:22:14 CDT 2002

There is a wireless design meeting scheduled today for 8pm at my
house. There is still the basement rock band to contend with. Should
we move the meeting to OJC?

I may be late or not show up wherever it is.

I wonder if it might be a good time to reschedule and/or relocate both
the software/hardware meeting and the design meeting. Maybe we don't
need a weekly design meeting now that we're all pretty well agreed on
the design (though I still need to document it). Maybe we should have
our Tuesday meetings at a different venue. I was excited about going
to 2 meetings every week when we planned it but I'm pretty burned out
on that schedule now but I want to see us keep moving forward and not
relying on Dave to do everything so there must be a happy medium.