[Cu-wireless] OSPF help @ Thursday meeting?

Zachary C. Miller wolfgang at wolfgang.groogroo.com
Thu Jun 13 12:54:49 CDT 2002

> I have received a few replies about OSPF. Thank you! What if we make it
> the Thursday night agenda to get one peer to tell another its route to
> Zach's wired network through OSPF?

It should be noted that one of my laptop wireless cards has fried
itself (or else my laptop has, I haven't determined which yet), and I
had to give my other laptop wireless back to back (I was borrowing it
from an unclaimed laptop which has since become claimed). So to use my
two laptops in the testbed we'll need 2 wireless PC Cards.

It should also be noted that I have to leave between 7pm and 8pm
tonight so no long meeting.

Who wants pizza and what are your preferences for toppings?