[Cu-wireless] visited w/ hams this afternoon

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Mon Jun 24 12:23:33 CDT 2002

Part 15 is the section of FCC rules that applies to the unlicensed
equipment we're using.

I think that their interests are actually very similar to our interests.
Both our groups are both for not-for-profit and hobby uses of the
airwaves, and for advancing the state of the art in radio communication.

Dave

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 06:09:38AM -0500, Ralph Johnson wrote:
> What do you mean by "Part 15"?
>
> I'm not surprised by their attitude.  They are focusing more on their
> own interests.
>
> -Ralph

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933