[Cu-wireless] Pringles can durability test

niteshad at whopper.de niteshad at whopper.de
Thu Jun 27 20:43:13 CDT 2002

Hmmm, I don't really think that Pringles can is giving the best performance
anymore.  CU-wireless has developed a ruggedized, weatherproof version of
the Flickenger Pringles Can by encasing the Pringles can in a length of PVC
pipe.  We mounted two of these antennas outside late last winter on Race
Street.  Perhaps it would be interesting to check their condition after being
exposed to the elements and compare our antennas' performance to your exposed
antenna (after the N connector is fixed, of course.)

regards,

Mark

--
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net