[Cu-wireless] general update:

Sascha Meinrath meinrath at students.uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 6 14:48:52 CST 2002

Yes, we should definitely move forward on both fronts.  If Mark can make
this work, then we'll definitely utilize the technology.  Having a working
prototype up and running ASAP will allow us to employ the knowledge of
other folks whose expertise lies more in the sysadmin and programming
realms.

As a reminder, we'll be meeting this Sunday at 1:30 at the IMC to do more
wireless work.  Dave and I went to Maiko's house last night and started
installing stuff there.  We ran out of time before other committments
kicked in, but we'll keep working on it.

--Sascha