[Cu-wireless] New member, allow me to introduce myself..

James R. Hall jamesr.hall at insightbb.com
Tue Mar 12 01:02:40 CST 2002

Hello, My name is James Hall. I am very interested in what you are doing
with your wireless networking project. I don't live anywhere near your area
however.. I live in Richmond, IN. But I found your page while doing a search
on google, and it piqued my interest. I intend on lurking around and asking
questions now and then, if that's okay.. I would like to try to organise
such a project in my area. Though, I imagine I'd have some other unique
problems to deal with. Richmond is a little bit bigger than Urbana, I looked
it up on a map.. I couldn't find Champaign though! Yahoo maps doesn't list
it.. I'm going to read your mailing list archives after I send this to get
up to speed on what has been done already.

Thank you for your time,
James Hall