[Cu-wireless] antenna group

David Young dyoung at onthejob.net
Mon May 6 15:00:30 CDT 2002

I have all the pieces for the 5dBi omni at guerilla.net. It is the one
made from brass tubing and brass rod, not the one made from coax cable.
I just need to get hold of a ruler, and then I will build it.

I do not have any way to attach it to a radio because it takes an SMA
connector. I will place an order soon for the parts I need. If anyone
needs any RF parts, let me know and I will add them to my order.

Dave

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 01:54:58PM -0500, Zachary C. Miller wrote:
> We need to form an antenna group and set meeting times. In particular
> I want to get work on building or otherwise acquiring and testing omni
> antennas underway.
>
> --
> Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://wolfgang.groogroo.com/
> IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet - Ya Basta!
>  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralization, Feminism,
>  Sustainability, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy, Ecology

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933