[Cu-wireless] our webpage:

Scott Parrish admin at chicagoarea.net
Tue May 7 17:32:43 CDT 2002

Maybe it would make sense to load PHP-Nuke on that server then?
It is a pretty quick setup and already provides a lot of the functionality.
I have a development site set up at nuke.chicagoarea.net I'll fire that
server up so you can peruse it in a few minutes... Note: I don't think mail
services are set up on that machine, but you wander the anonymous areas...