[Cu-wireless] I built the 5dBi omni from guerilla.net

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon May 13 00:29:49 CDT 2002

David,
I believe that plumber's flux is typically an acid flux. Does it have
any info on the container that will help?

For this sort of work, I usually use Radio Shack's silver-bearing
solder. It has a rosin flux core. Generally, I don't need to add any
flux for the work I do on my model RR, but Radio Shack does carry stuff
that should work. Or ask for it seocifically at the hardware store.

And if it's just a prototype that didn't turn out well, the joints will
definitely last long enough for testing purposes, so it's not a total
waste.
Mike Lehman