[Cu-wireless] Re: Cu-wireless digest, Vol 1 #131 - 4 msgs

Paul King thx at prairienet.org
Wed May 15 11:42:41 CDT 2002

The updated list of meetings is really nice. It will make it much easier
for me to figure out which one I can attend now.  Thank you!!

What's going on with the groogroo wireless page? Its meeting information
conflicts now with the new page. Are they part of the same group? You
might want to update that one too. I was originally referred from the
Seattle Wireless page to that one, so the possibility for misinformation
does exist.

--paul---