[Cu-wireless] meeting minutes; change of meeting time?

David Young dyoung at ojctech.com
Tue May 28 23:22:45 CDT 2002

Zach suggests we move the Tuesday meeting to Thursday both for a
greater choice of venues (a rock band practices at his house Tuesdays)
and to spread out meetings (back-to-back Monday & Tuesday meetings
is exhausting).

We met this week at my workplace. Attendees were Zach, Jon, Mark M.,
Chase, and Dave. It was a productive meeting, I thought.  We introduced
Chase to the project, and Chase introduced us to his: he is adapting a
Lucent RG-1000 to the needs of a WISP in Mt. Vernon, IL by installing an
ethernet bootloader to pull in Linux off the wireless network. We brought
everyone onto the "same page" regarding the network architecture, the OSPF
configuration, and the autoconfiguration process for the bootable CD-ROM.
I get the sense that everyone is persuaded that our network architecture
is practicable.

dyoung at onthejob.net     Engineering from the Right Brain
                        Urbana, IL * (217) 278-3933