[Cu-wireless] Wireless Athen Group party invite:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Tue Nov 5 11:28:30 CST 2002

Hi all,

I've been e-mailing with Scott Shamp (one of the coordinators for the
Wireless Athens Group).  He sent along an invitation to folks on their
listserve to their December 10 unveiling of their wireless network.  I
figured I should invite everyone involved with the CU-Wireless project in
case folks would like to attend.

--Sascha