[Cu-wireless] interest in idea of uiuc wi fi

niteshad at whopper.de niteshad at whopper.de
Wed Nov 13 16:05:10 CST 2002

Hello Ivan,

We will be having a work meeting this next Sunday at 1:00pm in the offices
of OJC Technologies, 2nd Floor 115 Main Street, Urbana.  We're working to
configure more computers as wireless nodes for installation, testing
configurations and OSPF parameters and the robustness of our network.

OJC is located rather convienently in downtown Urbana next to the parking
deck (free parking on Sunday) on Main Street.  It's also around the corner
from the Lincoln Square bus stop, if you are taking public transportation.

If you haven't already done so, I'd recommend reading the documentation
regarding our network on www.cuwireless.net.  Hope to see you there Sunday!

best regards,

Mark

--